GunZ Event LMS Tuesday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damage

Retired Staff
What?
Last man standing! now get ready to start running around since I'll not be using 1-hit killers, But you wanna watch out for my grenades and ice creams!

HOW?!
Be the last person surviving in the round to earn a point, 4 points to win! NO RINGS ALLOWED, NO SMOKE BOMBS NOR FLASHBOMBS ALLOWED, NO CLOTHING, NO SPEEDSWORDS, The normal daggers wich give a 5% speed are allowed tho. DONT USE MEDDINGS.

What do we win?!
Since the arrival of people has been difficult only 2 winners, 1 event token and 1 jjang, more prices are to be added if more people comes to play in the future events.

When?
30-12-2014 at 8 PM (GMT +1)!

WHERE?!
Have you ever played the map GunZ-Mart? ^^

Last edited:

Sacrifices

Retired DR Minecraft Staff
2:00 PM / 14:00 (EST)
GunZ mart isn't good for LMS. Tomorrow AND tuesday?

Mataissh

map really isnt good for LMS and u should be using 1 hit kill sgs just in a bigger map. Town/Port where u can actually run around and escape u (which is the point) in gunzmart u cant do anything.. its like a rat cage

Damage

Retired Staff
Last edited:

Mataissh

LMS means last man standing.. its not a event of luck as it shall be in this map. coz there are no backdoor ways to anywhere. theres only 2 rooms which are connected by 1 door . In lms u need to think how to survive. run , but in what direction (depending on map) , hide but in what spot so that the seeker wont notice be cunning to be the last man standing. get others killed but not urself.
in a map like this theres no way of thinking of anything jst hope to be the last. yes u can hide a little in that room but no very much . u certainly cant lead the seeker to others and dodge the death urself. you cant run away after ur spotted, u dont have time to lose the seeker and find a spot to hide till the seeker passes. no clothes i got no objection with. since then every1 shall be equally visbile(since i got ghost set and i win every event u put that rule up there, dw its ok :p). nor with the other rules.
the map just aint big enough. for LMS. its big enough for dodge the nade , kill the gm or massare events, just not for this

Damage

Retired Staff
LMS means last man standing.. its not a event of luck as it shall be in this map. coz there are no backdoor ways to anywhere. theres only 2 rooms which are connected by 1 door . In lms u need to think how to survive. run , but in what direction (depending on map) , hide but in what spot so that the seeker wont notice be cunning to be the last man standing. get others killed but not urself.
in a map like this theres no way of thinking of anything jst hope to be the last. yes u can hide a little in that room but no very much . u certainly cant lead the seeker to others and dodge the death urself. you cant run away after ur spotted, u dont have time to lose the seeker and find a spot to hide till the seeker passes. no clothes i got no objection with. since then every1 shall be equally visbile(since i got ghost set and i win every event u put that rule up there, dw its ok :p). nor with the other rules.
the map just aint big enough. for LMS. its big enough for dodge the nade , kill the gm or massare events, just not for this
Haha yeah, People complained about it, But actually i can see you very clearly with my settings, maybe its harder for others, this way no one has anything to complain about ^_^. And you would be right if i was using 1 hit killers but i won't you can just flee and it's not like when ever i see 1 guy i forget about all the others and only follow him that's madness it isn't like a hide and seek where you die as you have been spotted. Don't worry about anything the map is perfectly fine.

Last edited:

Mataissh

u use archetype on events.. dude... no wonder the HnS events were what they were.. no point in HnS if u use archetype >_< just none what so ever >_<

Damage

Retired Staff
u use archetype on events.. dude... no wonder the HnS events were what they were.. no point in HnS if u use archetype >_< just none what so ever >_<
My settings doesn't mean Archetype ? I never said i use Archetype. I think you misunderstood that
Even if you did ,i recall you was calling me drunk at my H n S events and you was giving me tips on finding people? So you should know im not the best at searching. Making this comment a little weird however if you have any critism i'd love to hear how i can improve my events making them even more enjoyable.

Last edited:

Mataissh

well saying ''with my settings i can see u clearly'' means archetype automatically >< ... and you were asking for the tips. and yes at map Dungeon u seemed like u were drunk XD im not saying they are bad events its just u just dont listen, u decided those maps on ur own .. why dont u for example.. ASK in game room which map players would like to play and let the majority of the people choose the maps.
about the events. this is like the first LMS i've seen here, which worries me since i told about different kind of events even before u became a GM . i've hosted those events i told u about , like hundreds of times each event. i know what people like to play in. i just do XD. ask Ludin for example. hes been a gm and hosted many events. i bet for every event he will probably say the exactly same map as i do. since we've tried many different.
yes this gunz has some maps i havnt seen before but i highly doubt they are better than the ones usually used.
and for later incase u forgot.

LMS
HnS
dodgeball
dodge the nade
kill the gm
massacre
Streaker
Racer
Flipper
Simon says

Probably forgot some but anyhow, ifu need instructions for each i'll give u the info

Damage

Retired Staff
Actually i did ask and everyone wanted a event at Dungeon.

Never even heard of :
massacre
Streaker
Racer
Flipper
Simon says
Skype me the instructions i'll try them.
You wanted a LMS yourselve remember i asked ingame just yesterday? =p
Also you say you told me a hundred times, I remember the conversation and we had it only once anyway,
the maps are yours and ludins personal bests with maps and 1 hit killers however you should'nt be unprejudiced.
Thanks for listing them even though we never had talking them through im sure i would remember.
anyway thanks for suggesting new kinds of events i'm curious.

Last edited:

Mataissh

the maps are not our personal best its just what most people want...
i'll put them to ur skype later

Damage

Retired Staff
Small changes in rules Event starts in 30 min Come online!

Damage

Retired Staff
Kuijra , Ludin Both won a Event Token, Sour won a JJang
Event is over!

Status
Not open for further replies.