Global application

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilki661

Your name or internet alias; Global or wilki661

Your age; 21

Your localization and/or timezone; Belgium

The languages that you speak; (CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR NON-ENGLISH SPEAKERS) : Turkish , Polish , Dutch , French

Your field of interest within the staff (GM or Developer); GM

Your education or diplomas (graduated high-school,college,etc); I'm in high school at the momment. I do things with computer in school

Your programming and coding skills/languages; I'm not really a coding type but i can make things in Blender

A short description of yourself and your personality; I have a good personality and i'm always nice. I will help you when you need it. And you can always talk to me about something that bothers you.

A small text telling us what you could do as a staff member. I would help people (wich i always do) , host events and try to find hackers and ban them.

About the requirements : i know it said 50-100 useful posts but i think i have showed my interest in this server. I'm active every day.

-Global

Last edited:

Damage

Retired Staff
http://daemonsring.com/forum/showthread.php/5769-Global-apply
This is the second apply you've made, Where you got denied because
you need at least 50-100 useful posts in order to be able to apply.
Therefore, your application is deleted until you meet the requirements, thanks in advance for understanding.
And you still dont have it. Next time you Apply be sure you meet the requirements.

*Currently applies to GM team*
You MUST have been with this community ACTIVELY for at least a month's period of time prior to posting your application.
You need at least between 50-100 posts that are not in any of the spam and off topic sections of our forum, you need to show us that you are useful and are willing to work for the job. You don't need powers to show us you can be useful.
*End of GM team requirements*

Status
Not open for further replies.