Frogger Oldgens

Nausea

Hio - this is the original Horrors from 07-08. I recently ended up playing gunz with matt (hawtgirlirl) after some serious nostalgia kicked in, and we ended up reminiscing for hours about the good times we had on DR. We were hoping to reunite with some of the old frogger bros, so if anyone happens to lurk through these forums once a year like I do, then hit me up.

Nickles

Hi Horrors, I liked when you used a revolver :)

Also, isn't Tony like banned from all remaining servers for shotbotting? ♡

Nausea

Ah good times with the OP 80 damage inaccurate revolver. That shit was hilarious. I think it's been a few years since any us of have heard from Tony. Some of us stayed in touch for a few years after DR when we hopped around other servers, but everyone has lost touch since then. News to me if he's banned, but after looking through here it seems like a ton of oldschool people are. I must have missed some serious drama.

Tonysaurus

DRGunZ BETA Tester | Tonysaurus- King of Dino

Que? I've retired gunz life; there was no banning involved lmao. You got me and other Tony mixed up (@tacobellerza tony)

Last edited:

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
Que? I've retired gunz life; there was no banning involved lmao. You got me and other Tony mixed up (@tacobellerza tony)
Yes, they're talking about Tony/Taco/Bella. You're the Tony dinosaur. :]

He's not dumb enough to pay 100$ to be able to use shotbots on some servers that allow such mediocrity, which makes him good at the eyes of the DR community.

He's not banned here for sure, he made an account here after 2012, and he is always welcome in DR.

Ah good times with the OP 80 damage inaccurate revolver. That shit was hilarious. I think it's been a few years since any us of have heard from Tony. Some of us stayed in touch for a few years after DR when we hopped around other servers, but everyone has lost touch since then. News to me if he's banned, but after looking through here it seems like a ton of oldschool people are. I must have missed some serious drama.
The revolver you've used was one of Pro-Styler's crazy items that some people loved, fun times indeed...

Regarding drama and banned members, all I can tell you is that, if anyone is banned on DR, it's because they refused to follow our rules. Despite our extreme leniency, there were/are some individuals who can only live through anarchy and chaos, some people simply refuse to accept some of society's most simple common sense basic rules of conduct.

Anyway, welcome back again!

Nickles

Eh, sorry Tony! [oh-no]

I've also not played gunz for several years, might give it a go soon with some buddies. Although I currently only have a macbook so mmhm...

lop1zh

DR Staff
Staff member
@Nausea
Even that i consider myself as "newgen guy" i enjoy watching your memories.

@NeoDio
Neo the t-rex :rolleyes:

Shino

Retired
Well I remember being in Frogger at some point. Before Composure and Castles or w.e

SuperFly

Original Don
ho ho ho now this brings back memories. haven't heard from Ben in awhile but i believe hes still around

WestSyde

Ooo, how long is it been like 8-9 years maybe more?
Just googled DR out of curiosity and I bumped into this lmao...
I was in Frogger for as long as it was alive under ' WestSyde ' if i'm not wrong. I don't know if you still remember me.
We definitely have to catch up with Frogger fam , heard about Hawtgirlirl somewhere that he still plays on and off not sure where tho.
Anyways , gathering for a quick os game would be cool.
Not sure if my account and character still exist on this server after all.

Cheers

Shino

Retired
Well, I remember these days and being in Frogger. I can't remember the time period all that awesomely.

Last edited:

Blissful23

hahaha love ya Matt, if you come through here message me on this or the other Blissful account both actually bcuz I don't have Skype any more we can play Ark or whatever game u play now Osu or whatnot one . i get my gaming pc = =, grrrrrrr

Shino

Retired
I don't know if being in Frogger for the not crazy extended amount of time I stayed meant much, aside from still liking very old friends from said time with and or in Frogger.

at the least, welcome back

Blissful

Donator
I was in Frogger on Eons account lmao I think Apollo character HAHA , then I got kicked f*ck
I think Toker did it? idr = =