[Event]Unexpected Fashion Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]Hello Ho-ho-homies! Today I decided to hold another fashion event because of the holidays!

It's really simple, I'll open this thread for a week and all you gotta do is post with an image in which the DR logo appears, saying "Participating of Daemons Ring Fashion Contest 2015!" like in this entry example:

It's important for you to understand that outfit creativity and theme are important in order to be eligible and have higher chances to win.

-One entry per player only!
-Do not reserve posts, who posted first has the same chances as the last one!
-No flaming allowed, respect everyone's entry!

Disobeying those 3 rules or DR rules will only mean that you'll have coal instead of your presents during x-mas!

We have to know your ID of course!

Right now is just me judging entries, but during the week more staff members might tag along.
3 winners, first place will earn an event token, second will choose between a jjang or 30 quests with staff member and third will receive a forum event point, which can eventually turn into event master user grade!

Judges: Mitsurugi
Jake

Edit this thread only if you will help to judge!
[/glow]

Last edited by a moderator:

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]BUMP! Post only entries, I'll open a thread for your feedback and questions![/glow]

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]Keep them coming, keep the coming!
Staff members interested in judging, just edit the first post, tagging your name along the list of judges and leaving an update note in the reason of editing please.
[/glow]

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]After a long discussion in which I almost lost my coin on the first attempt of flipping it (all this because we both chose a different entry) the winner is player2001!!
Congratulations!
Your event token will be listed as pending so it can be delivered asap.
Crouton, since you're second; you just PM me when do you want your prize and which prize, if it's JJang you can PM any staff member to give it to you.
Thanks both of you for participating!!!
[/glow]

Status
Not open for further replies.