Can't delete default music?

supp

hi guys, I tried to delete the "default" music that comes wit game but when I open launcher it starts updating and patching and putting them back in. Is their no way to perma-delete them?

- - - - Additional Post Merged - - - - - -

Wrong section. Fail. Srry!

supp

Ye, I don't want to turn off all, I already got custom BGM and I just wanted to delete all the default music cause im tired of hearing it...maybe I'll try to fool the patching by using the default names on others in list. Haven't tried it. [rofl]

Nvm though. It's not important, thanks for replying. Nice bgm btw. Oh and I don't want to make another thread so Ill just put it here but I came back from not playin and now game wont start says "Failed to initialize DirectX", but I haven't tried uninstalling-reinstalling it and I haven't tried uninstalling-reinstalling DRGunZ so let me try that first before I ask for more help!

Last edited:

Jetman

DR Staff Senior Developer
Staff member
the songs must be the same name as the old files

Damage

Retired Staff
Yeah what jetman said, Download my BGM and use it as an example of how you should do it.

supp

Ye it worked. Too easy. Can I experiment with some game sounds like slash and revs or no? I think yes, no? Or maybe no, yes?

supp

Hey forget about this, it crashes game repeatedly, guess u cant "fool" it. Had to delete modified files and let the patch replace them. DO NOT DO THIS. Please an admin delete this entire thread cause some people might try it and cause unnecessary problems.

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]Wouldn't this thread actually answer the same question in the future?
I think it's better to leave it as reference in case somebody comes up with the question aswell.
[/glow]