Bind disable only when ran as admin

ki0ri

so I have learned to play for many years with reload on my mouse (typically M5), but over time excessive gripping and use of that key caved it in. Now I own this mouse:

Corsair M65
It still has M4 and M5 keys, but they're a little high-up for my style of grip, so I use the Corsair M65 software to make the Sniper Key (the big red button), which is normally used to toggle mouse sensitivity on the fly, to send 'r' everytime it is pressed. In some servers, I am not able to do this due to their security/anti-hack, but I can use it here. This isn't a security issue as it is just my preference of the placement of the key, but I have found that it works when I run the gunzlauncher.exe normally and it does not work when I Run as Administrator.

Again, this doesn't hinder me at all until a day where it is required I run as admin to avoid a different bug. I just wanted to let you know.
쏘무ㅏㄴ ㅛㅐㅕ 랙 ㅛㅐㅕㄱ 샤ㅡㄷ.

ki0ri

Again, this doesn't hinder me at all until a day where it is required I run as admin to avoid a different bug.
hypothetical bug if that's what you mean.

Otherwise, the bind for the sniper key to send R works when double clicked on launcher. It doesn't when run as admin. (seems like it'd be the other way around, if at all blocked)