AKIRA: How to Animate Light

N

NOPROBLEM

O look, something anime related, now you can be interested in it...

[video=youtube_share;xf0WjeE6eyM]https://youtu.be/xf0WjeE6eyM[/video]

Nickles

Why thank you for this wonderful post, I am delighted to be part of it! Nyaa~

Nine

Game Master
Staff member
They say Akira was one of the best anime movies of all time due to how awesome the animations were. Me personally haven't watched it yet but I will soon.

N

NOPROBLEM

They say Akira was one of the best anime movies of all time due to how awesome the animations were. Me personally haven't watched it yet but I will soon.
Lol. You anime people make no sense.

Nine

Game Master
Staff member
Wait, you are saying I make no sense just because I haven't watched one of the best anime movies? I just haven't had the time and I rarely watch anime movies. Can you knock of the "anime people" it's disrespectful. I thought I could come in here and have at least a good talk about the animation of this movie and not be discriminated. I seen clips of it but I just haven't had the time to watch it.

Blissful

Donator
NOPROBLEM has no room for anyone who's train of thought isn't on the same track as his

Bukkake Crew

Wait, you are saying I make no sense just because I haven't watched one of the best anime movies? I just haven't had the time and I rarely watch anime movies. Can you knock of the "anime people" it's disrespectful. I thought I could come in here and have at least a good talk about the animation of this movie and not be discriminated. I seen clips of it but I just haven't had the time to watch it.
[video=youtube;sXQkXXBqj_U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U[/video]

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
NOPROBLEM has no room for anyone who's train of thought isn't on the same track as his
[video=youtube;sXQkXXBqj_U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U[/video]
Exactly, and if anyone wants their safe space, they can find it here on DR, because that's what we're here for, to make everyone feel comfortable, instead of making any type of person look like an outcast.

There is no room for discrimination on whatever form on these forums.

We don't really care about what goes on elsewhere, but here on DR, it doesn't matter if you're you're staff, donator, non-donator; white, black, red, gray, green; gay, straight, bi, trans; religious or not - whatever else might cause mankind's disgrace - it doesn't matter here.

Everyone is obliged to accept and live with other people's opinions, while expressing their own opinions with the utmost respect.

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
Exactly, and if anyone wants their safe space, they can find it here on DR, because that's what we're here for, to make everyone feel comfortable, instead of making any type of person look like an outcast.
[glow="lime"]I see nothing wrong with it either, and even had a thread made with a similar video for saying something similar, but clearly for some people it's better to burn their clothes, run around naked and put their crotch on everyone's face.[/glow]

SKNeoDio

Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]I see nothing wrong with it either, and even had a thread made with a similar video for saying something similar, but clearly for some people it's better to burn their clothes, run around naked and put their crotch on everyone's face.[/glow]
Daemons Ring started out as a haven for Gunz players that were sick of all the other servers being open to egomaniacs and rule breakers. Our previous host messed that up, so now it's our job to restore our legacy.

It's about time we get this community back to what it once was. If anyone wants a safe space, as in a place where they can express themselves without being attacked, DR will become that place again.

We're the only Gunz community that managed to endure 10 years of existence, even when our beloved Founder Mackintosh had DR's ownership hijacked by our previous host. We owe this to ourselves, to this community, and to our Founder!

Whoever doesn't like it, will be kindly invited to leave, or will receive an infraction if rules are broken. We prefer quality over quantity - as I've been saying for 10 years.