About time? o:

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
[glow="lime"]Greetings, it's about time I introduced myself.
A lot of you know me already, but it's good to make this for newer people to come in the near future.

My name is Axel, in real life I'm a student to be a music rudiments teacher in conservatories, I play the piano (mandatory for my career), sing, play bongoes, guitar, and mainly the ocarina.
I have been in the community since early 2008 (february if I'm not mistaken), went by names as Illidan, Stormrage, Malfurion,l t(^.^t), ^3Zero, Setsuka and Mitsurugi amongst many, many, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany others...
I arrived this server upon leaving LG's and its 3rd account wipe.... like some others around here...
GunZ wise I'm just another melee player, as a rythmic player, melee in Gunz was fun to do.
Now as for what i've been in this community, I was recruited as a GM during 2012, I was also made an Administrator in the current forums, was leader of the GM ( without many good results D: ), and now I was given a new task as a community Administrator.
The first thing you'll notice about me is my over use of the font Comic Sans, but that's just because there's no Burny font; that I like green and blue colors and that I'll probably try to add you as friend (as long I didn't delete you for one or other reason ._.).
I can only hope we're always in good terms or even friends!

Oh, and follow the rules! o:
[/glow]

Blissful

Donator
I love that. I will have them uploaded to a certain site eventually, I lost some very poetic pieces in that whole scandal. :(

Ixie

DR Staff Team Coordinator
Staff member
Wait, wait wait. Your actual first name is Axel? I've been foolishly thinking it was a Kingdom Hearts reference for years, damn. The more you know~

Wesley

Forum Administrator, DR's Webmaster and Treasurer
Staff member
Axel is an uncommon name, but it's out there!

byronDrurf

About time o

Hey all, Slade605 here. Ive been around awhile since FM days but Im just now getting around to being sociable, so hi

Every year I tell Shryke how I might not be able to devote time to 4 leagues and every year I have a blast devoting time to 4 leagues So hi again