0 Online + Disconnect when starting game, reinstalled 3 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wamzor0207

Dear (whoever reads this).

I've been camping with the following issue:

I've tryed to get on the DR Server since I heard it was a great server just stopped so decided to go and check it out.

I log on, 0 online always like just 24/7, when I go in a game and start it loads and then when the game should begin it disconnects and just stops the process instantly without any error.
I can buy things from shop just all 0 bounty.

Basic System Info:

Windows 8.1
16 GB RAM.
4.4 GHZ Radeon Processor.

This is EASY CAPABLE of running GunZ, got it capped at 250 FPS for smoothness.

wamzor0207

Not Portforward, make sure nothing else runs on that port and that my firewall doesnt block it.

wamzor0207

Thanks, re-reinstalling the DR Gunz now will make sure those ports are free, I just install in C:/DRGunZ right?

- - - - Additional Post Merged - - - - - -

I can see people now but still... when I start a game it loads but disconnects when I should be spawned...

Sacrifices

Retired DR Minecraft Staff
Thanks, re-reinstalling the DR Gunz now will make sure those ports are free, I just install in C:/DRGunZ right?

- - - - Additional Post Merged - - - - - -

I can see people now but still... when I start a game it loads but disconnects when I should be spawned...
Post your mlog, so I can see what is happening.

Mitsurugi

Community Administrator
Staff member
Removed quote because of troll post.
//Sacrifices
[glow="lime"]This is a support request thread, where trolls are not allowed, your post and his reply are going to be deleted and if you repeat the action you will be dealt with according to the rules.
Thanks.
[/glow]

Last edited by a moderator:

Sacrifices

Retired DR Minecraft Staff
Just messaged Gunblade, looks like windows 8 is broken with the current patch. In the upcoming patch, it'll be fixed. So you'll have to either downgrade, or wait for the patch, sorry.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.