lop1zh

DR Staff
Staff member
Name: ¥Gibsøn¥ / Benjamin
Time zone: GMT 3:00+
The languages that I speak: English + French + Hebrew
Interest within the staff: GM
Im currently in the high school
My programming and coding skills: i work in GTK Radiant (Making Maps For GunZ)
Proffs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy0pRP96VXs (This is only 1 of my maps. i have more...)
A short description of Myself and My personality: iam a realy friendly guy and i like help players that have any problems. I have lot of Patience and i like explore lot of things. i love take part in gunz Programmes and events. However i have good contacts with all the players. I will be happy to take part in the DRGunz Staff Team And Help The Community.
Text telling staffs what i could do as a staff member: As a staff member i should be friendly and helpful to the community. However i need have lot of patience to all the players and fix the problems that they have. However i need be active (i uploaded 41 levels in 2 days). i will invite players to this server and when have 10+ online i will host event. i will Report/Mute players that Spam or Flame. i will host events and try be most active that i can. i got lot of experience in GTK Radiant and maybe 1 day i will make map to this server. i hope you all like this App. i will be happy to take part in the DRGunz staff team and help all.
Thanks For Listening My App :D Hope See You InGame
¥Gibsøn¥
PEACE & LOVE

Last edited: